Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Card Challenge Time at Tuesday Throwdown

Hi there cardmakers!
Rachelle here sharing my DT card inspiration for the challenge at

The theme for this challenge is...
CONFETTI!

Here is my inspiration...
"Snowman With Heart"


I enjoyed creating this project with a bit of mixed media.
Using spectrum noir markers I brought color to this cute little guy.
For confetti I applied microbeads, pearls, spritz, and cardstock dots.
The snowman sparkle with white glitter.


This sponsor for this challenge is...
Sparkle N' Sprinkle



I will be submitting this card into these challenges...
*Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge
*Classic Design Team Challenge Blog-ATG

That's all for this post.
I trust you have been inspired to create.
Thanks for stopping by and do come again!
Thanks for your comments!
Happy Crafting!

God Bless You and Huggies!

1 comment:

  1. WoW!! Great card :) I Love your layout and design! I think I would have that one in a frame on the wall!! Thanks for sharing the inspiration with us all at PIP Challenges <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!