Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge

Happy Spring!
Hi scrap friends!
Rachelle back with you sharing my DT inspiration layout for...
Scrap Our Stash Blog.

These blend sketches are awesome to create your layout.
Entry Date...March 15th ~ 29th

Here is my challenge take...
"Smile"

Close Ups...


After tearing edges I distressed and applied ink. I added a
cute flair and enamel dots.


I created a mixed media background using stencil work, spritz, 
stamps and microbeads. I love the beautiful color combo used.


I applied chipboard and Prima resin frames.
Then placed floral clusters.


Here you can see the basic elements applied.


I will enter this layout into the...
National Craft Month~{Mixed Media Craft}

Well that all folks for this post.
I do trust that you have been inspired to create and 
enter the challenge.
Thank you so much for stopping by to view.
HAPPY SCRAPPING!!


GOD BLESSING YOU NOW AND ALWAYS.

7 comments:

  1. Great layout! I love all the mixed media Details! Thanks for joining us at Lasting memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise. Thank you much for stopping by. Thanks for the lovely comment. Happy Scrapping!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful layout. So many fabulous details! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy for stopping by and the words of kindness. I love LMLC!!!!

      Delete
  3. This is stunning! I love the frame and the flowers. WOW. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your wonderful and kind words Lauren. I so appreciate you stopping by and viewing.
      Blessings & Hugs!

      Delete
  4. Rachelle - your layouts are always gorgeous! So many pretties to look at! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!