Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Mojo Monday 269 & GrandDiva Creative Corner November Challenges

 Hello scrappers!
Today I want to share to projects.
Now that I am on my
paper crafting mojo
I want to share another
card I just finished for
Mojo Monday 269 challenge.


Here is this week's sketch





Now for my take:


I was in the holiday mood so I decided to create
a seasonal card using lavender, silver, and white.
The idea was to use colors different from the norm.
~~~~~~

Next, I want to share my layout I created
for 
Granddiva November Sketch Challenge.

Here is the sketch

Awesome sketch created by Rochelle Spears.

My take


I had fun creating this LO. I used pictures of my granddaughter
taken during her last visit with me.
She decided to have fun blowing bubbles.
I like the pics because I caught the bubbles.

That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed the inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by and 
"keep on scrapping!"

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card and great color combo.

    What a fun layout and great take on the sketch. I like how you made it your own and placed the envelop on the opposite of the page. Thanks for playing along at GCC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I really enjoy reading such kind words!